Friday, July 18, 2008

Hard Peaches? A blog of Awesome

I know right, what the fuck? Whatever, I like the name and we all know hard peaches are the best peaches. So this is just a Beta version of what the eventual blog will look like, fucking wordpress is really sticking it to me so until I get that up and running, I'll use this whip.
Alright let's get into it, I'm a moron and can't figure out how to use TAB to make this shit indent. I'm sure that knowledge will be made available to me at some point, but right now I'll just look like an idiot, it's cool. Also, I overuse commas like a motherfucker, it's my one grammatical flaw so leave it be nerdball 5000.
That's quite the cream there. You might have to click on it to view the text, I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm not explaining what this blog is about because, frankly, I have no idea. Things I like, hate, love, loathe, enjoy, abhor. Fucking a that sounds lame. Whatever. Here's a quick test to see if you might like Hard Peaches:

Choose A or B

1.) a. green grapes
b. red grapes

2.) a. music
b. being a loser

3.) a. not being told what to do
b. answer a

4.) a. awesomeness
b. smugness

5.) a. Madonna
b. pretending you're too cool for Madonna

6.) a. realizing s'mores are overrated
b. s'mores

7.) a. Arrested Development
b. I'm sorry what's going on I don't know how I got on this magic box with lights and buttons, I have to go back to the cage now.

8.) a. Rivulets and Inlets
b. The Mainstream

9.) a. Serbia
b. Montenegro

10.) a. Torture
b. Blowjobs

11.) a. Nazi's
b. accepting that I'm better than you

12.) a. Obama
b. Dan Marino

13.) a. Hilarity
b. Having a crane lift you out of bed because you're so fat no other earthly made machine could do it

14.) a. UFO
b. OPP

15.) a. Black keys
b. White keys


Answer key: a- 1-8, 13 b-9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15

No comments: