Monday, December 8, 2008

Awesome Dolphins Post Of The Week


This was a good one. This is what I like to see. And don't let the score fool you. We should have had another TD but the refs once again decided to call a bullshit penalty. This time on TE Anthony Fasano for a phantom hold on a Ricky Williams touchdown. I don't know if you all think I'm making this shit up or I'm biased but these calls are absolute garbage. It's not even close. Regardless, I'm not gonna complain anymore after such a joyous game. Chad Pennington continued his ridiculously efficient play completing 22 out of 29 passes with a TD while also hitting his last 11 in a row. Will Allen had a clutch interception when the Bills were threatening to score from 1st and Goal from our 3. Granted, we played JP Losman but we held the Bills to under 170 total yards. That's impressive at any level. The Dolphins find themselves tied for the lead in the AFC East with the Jets and Patriots. With 3 games to go it is not outside the realm of possibility that the Dolphins can win the division. I'll temper my expectations but no matter what happens, this season has been incredible. Of course ESPN has decided not to talk about the most remarkable single season turnaround in NFL history. Oh and I'd love to hear Chris Berman's thoughts about who's going to finish last in the divison now? Dumb muthafucka can suck it.

Bonus Bar Story of the Week

I just want to give a shout out to my boy Leroy who is just a classy classy Bills fan. He put up with my antics like a champion. Even when I got up and started actin' a fool after Will Allen's interception he didn't bat an eyelash. Leroy has got to be in his 50's or older and is just a cool mofo. This dude went to Buffalo last week to watch his Bills lose to the 49ers 10-3. Yowza. The chances of him reading this blog are probably hovering around zero to zero percent but his awesomeness should not go unrecognized. No 13-3 this year Leroy but the Bills are still the best of the losers.

No comments: