Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For The Love Of Ray J Recap...Weak



Anti-climactic. That's all I'm gonna say. I almost nailed this one but Ray J decided to go with Cocktail over the obvious choice of no one. Due to a foolish bet there will be a guest blog on Sunday April 26. I have no control over the situation due to the fact I'm a moron and vehemently denied any possibility of Cocktail taking this. I was getting slightly nervous that Ray J was going to go with Unique (I can even admit she was looking pretty good at the final elimination) but ultimately he realized his solid reputation hanged in the balance. So yeah, I don't have any long recap or anything and there's no power rankings since it's over and no profile of the week. Danger reportedly is getting her own show on VH1 so that should be awesome. It's been real.