Monday, April 13, 2009

For The Love Of Ray J Recap...Bonus Clips


It was just bonus clips and extended footage this week on Ray J. That's not to say it wasn't still good though. We learned that Feisty and Cocktail had a little confrontation going and that Cocktail cries a lot. Which brings me to what I think is the biggest insight of this episode. When they were going through Cocktail's crying montage there was a shot of her crying in front of the house at night. That shot is the shot they use when people get eliminated. If this is in fact the case it shoots a whole in my entire Danger-Unique mutual destruction theory. Since I still think Danger is gonna go home this week (self-imposed) that means that Unique wins? I can't live in a world where that's allowed to happen. It's the equivalent of the Patriots going 19-0. It just can't happen. The "For The Love Of Ray J" Gods will not stand for that! Here's a clip of Tom Green freaking everyone out because he's weird. How the fuck did he go out with Drew Barrymore?




Week 10 Power Rankings

1. Cocktail - I'm going to pretend I didn't see her crying outside of the house post-elimination. I have to...

2. Unique - All the girls impersonated her maniacal laugh. That should tell you something.

3. Danger - Please Don't Go (c) Stevie Wonder


No profile of the week this week because I don't consider this a real episode.