Monday, December 22, 2008

Pomegranate


Lucky for you guys I don't have to go into the office for the next week or so. That means plenty of blogging about useless things. I know, I know, please hold your applause. Oh Pomegranate, let me count the ways I love thee. First, it's just a delicious tasting fruit. The texture is also phenomenal. Also, eating a pomegranate is a fun experience in and of itself. Opening it up, pulling apart the walls and exposing the delicious morsels ready to plundered. There's something very satisfying about it all. In addition, the little pomegranate thingies always reminded me of the bubbles that you had to shoot in Bubble Man's world in Mega Man II. Oddly enough I don't like anything pomegranate related besides the actual pomegranate. Pomegranate juice is nauseating. I also find it weird that a fruit can be so good but whenever they try to turn it into something else it loses all of it's appeal and becomes disgusting. So yeah...pomegranate mofo's.

No comments: