Monday, December 29, 2008

Awesome Dolphins Post Of The Week


Sweet, sweet vindication. I dreamt of this moment every single fucking Sunday last season. Every dreary day at the bar when the outcome was a loss 15 out of 16 weeks. Let me break down what just happened. Not only did the Dolphins just complete the most miraculous turnaround in NFL history, not only did we win the AFC East with a record of 11-5, not only is this sentence going to turn into the longest run-on ever, but we kept the cursed and negative karma laden Patriots at home with an 11-5 record. Enjoy Boston in the winter douchebags. In addition we got Eric Mangini fired and more likely than not ended Brett "Best Thing Since Sliced Bread" Favre's career. This all happened in one day. I cried. I cried twice. Never in all my years of watching football and supporting the Dolphins have I ever experienced the emotion I felt yesterday. It's pure euphoria. I'm sure some of you haters out there are saying to yourselves, "Geez, you just won the division, act like you've been there." To you I say, go fuck yourselves. You have no idea what it's like to win 1 game in a season and then come back and claim the division. No idea. So now we play the Ravens at home next week at 1pm. To be quite honest, I believe Baltimore was the best team we played this year. They thoroughly dominated us and will prove to be an extremely worthy opponent. I hope we can keep it going but no matter what this has been the most magical season of my entire life. Holla atcha boys!!!

No comments: