Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Mama


I've been going through Tina Fey withdrawal lately. What with 30 Rock still on hiatus and those titillating Fey as Palin skits on SNL. So I decided to get my fix via "Baby Mama." I mean how can you go wrong with Fey and Poehler right? Shit the movie even has Steve Martin, Sigourney Weaver, Greg Kinnear and like every current SNL member. So much to my shagrin this movie is absolutely, unequivocally, unabashedly horrible. Shocking how bad this movie is really. I suppose if you're a 37 year old woman without a child who wants one you might be able to relate but I can't imagine even in that case that it would be funny. So save your time and money and never see this movie. I know, I know it's tempting but trust me this movie is Stinkfest 4000.

Official Hard Peaches rating: 4.3/10

No comments: