Monday, October 13, 2008

Depressing Dolphins Post of the Week


I'm posting that picture because I'm a masochist. 3 seconds. 4th and 2. We can't stop a gangly ass white dude from going up the gut to score the go ahead TD? What in the bloody fuck is that shit? Man, I don't even know what to say. Listen, I'm somewhat rational when it comes to the Dolphins (blatant lie). I realize that we're not a very good team. But we spanked the shit out of the Patriots (albeit Brady-less) and we effectively beat the shit out of the Chargers (who spanked the Brady-less Pats). We can't beat a fucking win-less Texans team? Listen, we've never beaten the Texans, in fact they're the only team we've never beaten in the NFL. That's irrelevant though. If the Dolphins are going to truly turn a corner this season, we win these fucking games. Shit, it's not even like I didn't know Andre Johnson was gonna shred us and essentially pull down his pants and lay a big steaming doody all over our DB's. That was obvious. It's just...GOD DAMNIT. I'm so fucking pissed off right now. Listen, if the Dolphins want my still beating heart on a fucking platter they can have it. Just don't make me watch Matt Schaub pull a QB draw to win a fucking game at the last fucking second. Clog the middle you motherfuckers!!! FUCK.

No comments: