Friday, February 6, 2009

Facebook Is Dangerous



Sure we all know that facebook can be invasive and super stalkerish but did you know it could lead to male on male rape? Yeah, me neither. My question is, why would these guys who sent pictures of their junk to this kid then go ahead and engage in sex acts? I mean sure I don't really want people posting pictures of my dingaling all over the place but that sure as hell beats sucking some dude's cock or getting fucked in the ass. Is that even a decision you have to think about? I really don't feel bad for any of these kids who got sexually exploited, they're fucking morons who probably wanted to give some head to begin with. Actually this kid is like a modern day Robin Hood of gay sex. He goes out with nothing but the kindness of his heart and convinces people who wanted to have gay sex anyway to have gay sex. It's really a public service.

No comments: