Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tracy Morgan's Fish Are OK

Yesterday morning a fire broke out at Tracy Morgan's New York apartment. The fire apparently started because of a faulty electrical component in his fish tank. Luckily, all the fish and Tracy survived. Here's the official statement released by Tracy Morgan:

"A fire broke out in my Manhattan apartment this morning, apparently starting with a lamp attached to my fish tank. The sprinklers promptly activated and the NYFD came by to make sure it was contained.. Fortunately, the fire did not spread and no one in the building was injured -- even the fish are okay. My thanks to the New York Fire Department for their quick action."

I read that statement as though Tracy Morgan was actually saying it and I kept laughing. Good to know everyone is safe though. Here's a clip in honor of his fish:

No comments: