Sunday, November 16, 2008

Awesome Dolphins Post of the Week


Whoa. I'm pretty sure the Dolphins are trying to make my heart explode. After completely dominating the entire game the Dolphins decided to let the Raiders score a touchdown on a 93 yard punt return by Johnny Lee Higgins. That's a stupid name. Then they made me watch them convert on a 4th and 5 to have a rookie kicker attempt the game winner. I mean a win is a win but how about we chill on the cardiac kid type shit. In case you're hating that's two 2 point wins over 2 win teams the last two weeks (that's a of "two's" in one sentence). The Miami Dolphins are now 6-4 and in second place in the division. Ahead of the Patriots and the Bills. It's New England at home next week for a huge divisional game. Flex?

Bonus Dolphins Story:

So when Joey got that last sack to virtually ice the game I immediately sprung to my feet to do the patented "Joey Boot". First boot attempt went off like a charm. The second one not so much. I completely over-kicked and ate it hard in the dead center of the bar. 20-30 people really seemed to enjoy it though and I'm glad I could provide some extra entertainment. My elbow hurts.

No comments: