Sunday, November 23, 2008

Infuriating Dolphins Post Of The Week



Matt Light should be suspended at least 4 games. At least. After ripping off Channing Crowder's head this dumb fuck pulled Crowders' dreadlocks and proceeded to punch him in the head with a closed fist several times. Combine that with some of the worst officiating I've ever seen, several key injuries to the Dolphins and a general lack of class from the Patriots and you have a very frustrating day. You can say I'm making excuses but if you get the chance please watch some of the horrendous calls during that were made in this game. Maybe every team gets this many calls against them and I just don't know. But watch Randy Moss' TD on the left side when they went up 38-28. He was mugging the shit out of Andre Goodman and the motherfucker got the call! Unbelievable. Whatever, fuck it.

Bar Story of the Week


I might as well just make this an official feature since some ridiculous shit happens every week I go to the bar. So there was this douchebag Patriots fan sitting behind me just being a usual smug fucking Patriots fan acting in his smug Patriots fan way. Listen, I get hyped when Miami does something good, I cheer for my team. This guy clearly thought I was rubbing it in so he starts mocking what I'm saying every time the Pats do something. If I went, "Booyah Motherfucker" he would thrown in his own little wack version of, "booyah motherfucker" too. Annoying, but bearable. Then the little nerdnuts starts clapping when Matt Light starts beating the fuck out of Channing Crowder's head. Mind you, this is the same guy who's making comments throughout the game like, "Oh, I hate it when people cheer when someone gets injured." By the way, the play where I cheered when someone got "injured" it was obvious Wes Welker just got popped and wasn't seriously hurt. Don't give me that moral highroad bullshit. So when Matt Light started going fucking berserker on Channing I may or may not have yelled out, "Matt Light sucks fat fucking cock and I hope he dies." Might have. This guy apparently took offense to that statement. So he starts trying to say some shit and I turn around and I call him a racist. Trust me, at the time it made perfect sense to me. And let me tell you this guy reacted to that comment like a racist would react to a comment like that. Regardless, then he called me Spanish. What the fuck? What does that even mean? Anyways, I think he totally wanted to kick my ass but like most of the bar accepts my antics and had my back. So I guess the moral of the story is Matt Light is a huge racist and eats babies covered in BBQ sauce.

I was also thinking if anyone ever did the same shit to me that I do to other fans I would go ape-shit and attack them immediately. I guess that makes me the asshole.

No comments: