Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dan Deacon

I actually stumbled on to this guy a long time ago, (pause) and thought he was hilarious. One of my friends tipped me off to this video where this guy is being recorded when he takes mushrooms (first clip) and pretty much says what you would expect from someone on mushrooms. I kept looking through his videos and realized it's from the same dude as the guy I had seen before (I actually think he recorded someone else on mushrooms but whatevs). I really don't know shit about Dan Deacon but I'm for him. I will let his work speak for itself.

Clip 1:



Clip 2:



Not my chair, not my problem is also being incorporated in to my daily lexicon.

1 comment:

Bill Brasky said...

I think I speak for all your readers in that I can unequivocally say that this is by far your best work.