Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Love You Man: The Verdict


Astute readers may remember I posted the trailer for this movie back in January. Oh you don't remember? Try reading the blog more asshole, it won't kill you. Daddy's got bills to pay. Anyway, I saw this movie last night and it was good. Granted, I was really drunk the first 30-40 minutes or so but I don't think that will get in the way of me writing an awesome review. It's a a thoroughly entertaining movie and I feel confident in saying that. Paul Rudd and Jason Segel do a great job in this one and that's all I'll say about that. It's well paced and has an extremely solid cast. Also, Rashida Jones, bonerama on that one huh? Man if only someone had called attention to her supreme hotness and awesomness previously? Oh wait, someone did. This is definitely a re-watcher, maybe not in theaters, but definitley when it comes out on DVD. Purty good.

Official HardPeaches rating: 8.37/10

No comments: