Monday, March 9, 2009

For The Love Of Ray J Recap...This Is Bullshit


For some inexplicable reason there was no new "For The Love Of Ray J" this week. Ain't that a bitch. I figure I'll just put some new comments in the power rankings and do a new Featured Profile.

Week 5 (and 6) Power Rankings

1. Danger - Just a baaaad bitch. Don't fuck with her.

2. Cocktail - Riding high right now, we'll see where it goes.

3. Feisty - Is Feisty a dark horse? I'm not ready to say it, but I can feel it coming.

4. Chardonnay - Quiet..almost too quiet.

5. Cashmere - Are we sure she's on this show?

6. Unique - In my anger at the lack of a new Ray J I re-watched last weeks episode and I don't think it quite hit me how horrible Unique is. She's bad. Real bad.


Profile of the Week


Cocktail




Strengths:

-Crafty
-Amazing Body
-Pretty sure she's a stripper

Weaknesses:

-Derives maniacal pleasure from others failures
-Bitchy

Breakdown:

She's definitely a contender don't get me wrong, but I don't think she can outwit all of these other girls. Eventually she'll get caught in her own bullshit and collapse under the pressure of said exposure. I peg her for the top 3 but it's only a matter of time before she loses it.

No comments: