Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Disney


First, a moment of silence for how ridiculously awesome Megan Fox's ass is...........OK. Megan Fox recently came out and said how much she hates Disney because they manufacture these teen stars and then basically tell them what to do and ruin their lives. I'll be the first one to say I absolutely agree that Disney is evil and fucked up and Walt Disney was a Nazi sympathizer and they've given us Miley Cyrus and they could be a vortex of evil that will suck us into a deep abyss of soullessness. Also they're the number one leading cause of run-on sentences. Still, I have a special place in my heart for Disney. Look at all the great things they've given us:

  • Snow White
  • Pinocchio
  • Bambi
  • The Jungle Book
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King
I'm gonna be nice and just stop it there and those are just some of the animated gems. If you can't pick at least one of those movies and say it's brought you immeasurable amounts of joy you're a sick and twisted person. So while I'm torn with Megan Fox's correct statement and hot ass on the one side and awesome animated Disney movies on the other, I have to rule in Disney's favor. Sorry Megan.

No comments: