Monday, July 28, 2008

Is Britney Spears Getting Hot Again?


You remember that Britney? Yeah, me neither. But I do have a vague memory of her being smokingly hot. Then she popped out a few kids went a little insane attacked a car with an umbrella and shaved all her hair off. Since then she's had a rough go of things. She's probably not half as insane as people think she is but that's really not the issue. The issue is, recently Britney seems to be attempting to get hot again. I'm all for it, at her peak she was definitely up there in terms of all time hotness. I can't really think of too many other people who fell off as hard as she did. It just doesn't happen. So today I see some pictures of her and she's not looking that bad. I mean she's not at her "Slave 4 U" peak but she's definitely getting better. I think the world needs this right now. Here are her recent pics:
P.S. For anyone who hasn't checked it out her last album was actually pretty awesome.

No comments: