Monday, July 21, 2008

Obligatory Jason Taylor Post




Ah Jason Taylor we hardly knew ye. In case you haven't heard Jason Taylor got traded from the Miami Dolphins to the Washington Redskins yesterday for a 2nd round pick next year and a 6th round pick in 2010. Prudent move by Bill Parcells and the Dolphins? Yes. Am I sad to see him go? Not really. Is it annoying when I pose then subsequently answer my own questions? Probably. Don't get me wrong, Jason Taylor is a helluva player who instantly makes any team he plays for that much better, and he totally would have helped a pretty bad Dolphins team this year. But let's be honest do we really want a dancing doofus who thinks he's the next Rock on the Dolphins? Hell no. Let the Redskins deal with him, I'm sure they'll get at least a year of service from him, and that's nice for them. Personally, I don't think the Redskins are close to championship caliber but whatever he makes them better. Sorry this isn't a funny post but it's my sworn duty to comment on any major Dolphins news.

No comments: