Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Blowpops


When I quit smoking most recently (ugh) I turned to these delicious treats. It satisfied the oral fixation (no homo) and tasted delicious. Everyone has their own preference on flavor when it comes to Blowpops but I'm here to give you the undeniable rankings. From best to least:

1) Sour Apple
2) Watermelon
3) Strawberry
4) Grape
5) Cherry

That's it, anything else is wrong. Also, how weird is it that Charms hasn't come out with any new flavors in like 100 years. I remember a weird berry type one but I haven't seen that since I was in summer camp. Can we get some Blowpop innovation up in this piece? In addition if you're one of those people who thinks that Tootsie Pops are better than Blowpops, just end it all now. Seriously, you're fucking up the gene pool.

No comments: