Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bubbles

When I was much younger I was all about bubbles. I remember playing in my backyard and just totally losing my shit whenever bubbles were around. I had the regular bubbles, the big huge bubbles that you could put around people, you name the bubble technology, I had it. I'm cleaning out my current apartment and I stumbled upon some bubbles that I apparently bought a while ago. I probably bought them because they were on sale and it's hard for me to resist a good sale. That explains why I have crayons and coloring books here too. I always felt bad for people who couldn't blow good bubbles. You know the people, you might even be one of them, who always blew too hard and the soapy water would just spray through the plastic hole. Just blow softer it's not complicated. Bubbles bitches.

No comments: