Friday, August 8, 2008

Sunglasses


I really love sunglasses. No, no, I reaaaally love them. So when I lost my Oakley's that I had had for 10 years last month I was pretty pretty bummed. Here's the thing, I've been wearing sunglasses for so long and so consistently that it now basically looks like I'm wearing eyeshadow all the time. Just because no light ever hits my eyelids. I've actually had girls ask me if I'm wearing eye shadow before. That's always a little weird. So being sunglassesless (that is a word) is a huge problem. I'm basically like 3 steps away from being a mole person. I was in New York last week and they have all these sunglasses stands that sell them for like $5. Of course I hop on the train. So I get a slick new pair of shades and order is restored to my life. A few days ago it was pointed out to me that there might be something a little "off" with my new sunglasses. Yeah, that's right, I've been wearing ladies sunglasses for about a week and a half now. Like proudly strutting around town almost begging people to check them out. So I have to get some new sunglasses. Until then I'll probably still rock the ladies ones though.

2 comments:

the gabness said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I was that friend. The manufacturers should include some sort of signal or code in the design to communicate the appropriate gender to the consumer.

Like making the inside purple......