Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yeah Brett Favre!!!


I cannot express how happy I am right now. Brett Favre has been traded to the New York Jets for a conditional 1st round pick. WTF!? Hahahahaha, that was maniacal laughter because this is the greatest news the Dolphins have received in like 4 years. He just gave our DB's six extra interceptions this season which will undoubtably boost their confidence for the 2010 season. Yeah I know it's sad I'm already looking two seasons ahead but what do you want? Brett Favre has squandered what little good will he had with the public with this whole retiring un-retiring mess. I throw up a little in my mouth whenever I hear his name mentioned. Hell, I've avoided Sportscenter for 3 months just so I don't have to see his hypocritical mug every 5 seconds. To see him and a classless team like the Jets fail this season will be legendary. Here's Dan Marino (a true legend who didn't tarnish his career by fucking over his team) with some scrub:

No comments: