Monday, August 11, 2008

Mindfuck

I cannot express how much this fucks with me. Subway and Scrabble. First off, as many of you know I absolutely love Scrabble, definitely in my top 3 boardgames. Secondly, I fucking hate the shit out of Subway. I hate everything about Subway to be quite honest. Jared, their weak-sauce bread, their gross disgusting meats, fuck Subway. I don't think I've set foot in a Subway in at least five years. So what do they do? They take something I love, absorb it, and create some type of devil contest. Now, I'm not a huge McDonalds fan by any stretch of the imagination but whenever they run that Monopoly promotion you best believe I'm in there getting some gross McDonalds food. So I mean, I don't really know what to do. I can continue on like this never even happened or I can just bite the bullet and go to fucking Subway.

P.S. I mean one in two wins. Those are pretty awesome odds. I believe that's roughly a 50% chance of winning.

No comments: