Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wine


I'm a big wine fan. I wasn't always that in to wine, but I really like it now. It's not like I want to have babies with wine or anything but I will enjoy a glass or two (or a bottle or two) every now and then. Maybe because it makes me feel just a little bit classier even if it's like a $10 bottle. I mainly drink white wine because I once had a really bad experience with some Big Bites from 7-11 and a few glasses of merlot (which was not classy). But the past few weeks I've had a lot of red wine and I can see myself getting back into it. In terms of knowing what I'm talking about or being able to appreciate the difference between wines I'm pretty much clueless. I do know that dudes who order wine at bars are douches of the highest order. Wine is cool but no need to show off slick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wine is awesome. i feel compelled to say our night together sparked this (semi gross-out?) fetish. kind of like rim jobs; so gross yet i can't look away! such is ladies' night in 4j.

the gabness said...

haha yea i remember when we started taking bottles of wine to the face. good nights. a little hazy, but undoubtedly good.

ps: who was the douchebag that went to see pineapple express with you?

HOLLA!

♥g.

Anonymous said...

gaby it was will ritter