Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Craigslist


Craigslist, Craigslist, Craigslist. Everybody loves Craigslist right? I mean, where else can you sell a futon to a stranger, get a job whoring out your talents and have a casual encounter with a large Italian man with a 2 foot penis all on one convenient site? Nowhere, that's where. At various stages of my life I have explored different areas of Craigslist. I've sold a ton of stuff on Craigslist, it'usually a little weird. I've met some interesting characters but generally everything gets sold and it's pretty awesome. I've even gotten some sweet tutoring gigs through Craigslist. Perhaps the most disturbing (or alluring depending on who you are) part of Craigslist is the casual encounters section. Back in the day one of my friends would constantly send me links to posts for casual encounters. I'll admit I've dabbled looking around the W4W section looking at all the hot lezzers, but my friend would send me links to dudes with huge gross penises. Yes that means he had to go look at tons of penises then choose the best (or worst) ones to send me. So I guess what I'm saying is if you love huge cocks check out Craigslist?

No comments: