Thursday, August 21, 2008

Zoobilee Zoo

Holy shit! An off-hand remark suddenly flooded my memory banks with this gem of a show. I honestly used to watch this every day when I was a kid. I think this show has shaped who I am as a person and how I relate to the world in a pretty significant way. Hell, my first human crush was Whazzat.

She was hot. She was also a kangaroo. I say first "human" crush because before that I think my only crushes to date had been Ariel from The Little Mermaid and The Rose from The Little Prince. Plus, Whazzat isn't even really a human she's a kangaroo...I guess that's a little weird (no beasty). The Lion, Vincent Van Go was pretty cool too. Talkatoo Cockatoo was a real bitch though. Always nagging, we get it Talkatoo you like to talk, give it a rest babe. Bravo Fox also has one of the most ridiculous accents ever. Wonderful. I love this stuff! Theme:



Bravo at his best:



Whazzat!:

No comments: